July 21, 2019905-274-7000info@cosmodrivingschool.ca
JULY 4DAY Express20212728
AUGUST 4 Day Express 2627 2829


Home / FAQs
What is a G2, G1 and G license?

In Ontario you get your license in three stages. The fully qualified G license is awarded upon clearing a more comprehensive road test. This system of licensing is generally referred to as “Graduated” licensing.

Is Cosmo Driving School a ministry approved school?

Yes, we are approved by the Ministry of Transport, Ontario (MTO)

I just moved to Canada from a different country (Excluding USA) can you help me get an Ontario license?

Yes, we can help you.

Do i get a certificate after completion of the course?

Yes, we give you a Ministry approved certificate. This certificate will help you get a concessional rate for your auto insurance.

Can I have a flexible training schedule?

We will be happy to work around your work or school schedule.

What is the duration of the course?

You must finish your course in 1 year.

Must I have the G1 license before I join your school?

No, but you must have it before you appear for your G1 driving test.

I don’t have a car. How do I give my road test?

You can use one of our cars for a small fee.

If you have any additional questions, please contact us.